TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS, AND RESTRICTIONS
This site is owned and operated by WCGW 770 AM, a division of Christian Broadcasting System, LTD.(CBSL), at 5210 S. Saginaw St, Flint, MI 4507. All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, photographs, characters, names, graphics, logos, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other rights which are owned and/or controlled by CBSL, or its affiliates, or by other parties that have licensed their material to CBSL. You may use material from this site and other sites controlled by CBSL only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorized modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the Federal copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without express authorization. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment, unless expressly authorized, is prohibited.
CBSL respects the privacy of the visitors to this site. CBSL does not sell, trade or rent personal information, including our mailing list, to others wishing to use the names and addresses of our listners. We maintain tight security on our list of friends and partners.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors who assist us with our website, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
CBSL provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request contact information about the visitor.
CBSL gives the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or for changing or modifying information previously provided.
2. You can send postal mail to the following address:
Christian Broadcasting System, LTD
ATTN: Web Site Privacy
3950 Lexington Rd
Versailles, KY 40383
E-MAIL AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
Any notes, messages, e-mails, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of CBSL and CBSL shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to CBSL's web site, you agree that CBSL has the right to publish the material for any type of use, including promotional and advertising purposes.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CBSL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CBSL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT CBSL OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CBSL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN CBSL'S WEB SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CBSL) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE MATERIAL THAT YOU READ IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
As a public service to area churches and Christian organizations, WJMM sets aside a certain amount of "air time" for announcement of events, which are of interest to all our listeners. We provide free airtime to 'not-for-profit' and 'ministry' organizations conducting non-ticketed events. The different categories are:
- CHURCH EVENT. This is a free event and/or where a free-will offering is taken.
- COMMUNITY EVENT. This is a free event with no ticket charge. It may be a fund-raiser whose total income goes to a project within the community.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE. Programs and services for which there is no charge for participation, such as homeless shelters, pregnancy centers, etc.
organizations or ministries sponsoring programs or events that do not fall into the categories listed above, call our sales and marketing department for information on special low rates. The number to call is (859) 264-9700.
If your event meets the guidelines stated above, please send your event information at least 2 weeks in advance…
3950 Lexington Rd
Versailles, Kentucky 40383
By Fax: 859-873-1318
WCGW loves to make people winners. To ensure that all of our listeners have a fair and equal chance at winning, we would like you to follow these contest rules.
770 AM GENERAL CONTEST RULES Effective 4/01/06
- Prizes will either be mailed to winners or must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm) at either our studios at 3950 Lexington road Versailles KY, or our offices at 501 Darby Creek, Suite 62, Lexington, KY 40509. Specific delivery or pick-up of prizes will be explained at the time the winner is notified. Prizes not mailed are held for 30 days. Contest winners who pick up their prizes must wait 2 days after winning and must show identification to claim the prize.
- Prize winners must wait 4 weeks after winning before being eligible again to win on that station. Persons deceiving either station in any way forfeit winnings.
- We reserve the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
- WCGW are not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants WCGW permission to record ' and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
- You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
- Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax return form when claiming their prize.
- Employees and immediate family members of Christian Broadcasting Systems LTD employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
- General Contest Rules and any additional rules for specific contests are available on station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios and offices during regular business hours or by sending a self-addressed-stamped envelope to 501 Darby Creek, Suite 62, Lexington, KY 40509.
WCGW 770 AM
Southern Gospel Music
City of License: Nicholasville, KY
Studio Location: 3950 Lexington Rd
Versailles, Kentucky 40383
Telephone: (859) 873-8844
Fax: (859) 873-1318
Sales Phone: 859-264-9700
Sales Fax: 859-264-9705
Station Owner: Christian Broadcasting System, Ltd.
770 AM offers many FREE services to churches in our local community. Please send Church Announcements & PSAs to the above addresses.
Public Service Director
Music Director WCGW
Mornings 770 AM